Monday, November 24, 2008

The Global Effects on North Dakota


This has been on my mind for a while now...just as it has been to many others as well. My birthday is the 15th of October. I remember when there was enough snow at that time, to dig snow tunnels on the side of the house! We were able to line up our snowmen and they were also able to last for a very long time!
Look outside!! It's bare!! Where's all the snow and how can we get it back?! I couldn't tell you, because I haven't got the slightest clue. I mean, this is NORTH DAKOTA!!! This place is notorious for winter activities!! What the heck are we gonna do now?! Can't go ice fishing yet, because the lakes aren't frozen...Maybe we can invent some kind of "heli-fishing" you know, get in a chopper and fly above the middle of a lake (or whats left of one)...and maybe throw a few spears?! Call me Zeus if ya want, it may sound nuts, but this whole world has gone nuts so I have earned my right. Ha! Ha!
Seriously though, it is scary. We're pretty close to DECEMBER!!! What is Christmas gonna be like?! Well, I'm glad Santa gears up because he's gonna need it when he takes a plunge after seeing our world gone array. HAHA. Well, thats my jibber-jabbering for now. Time to get ready & go.

No comments: